- This event has passed.
Seasoning and Occupancy
May 1 @ 2:30 pm - 3:00 pm
Learn how to successfully meet all seasoning and occupancy requirements for reverse mortgage borrowers, a key documentation process that underwriters review on the path to loan approval
Trainer: Jessica Rankins, FAR’s VP Training and Process Management
To register for the class please click here.
Remember the class will be held at 2:30 pm, EST (11:30 am, PDT)
HOW to Join the Webinar
- REGISTRATION: Once you register, you will immediately get a confirmation email that will have the link to the class, the ability to add that class to your calendar and instructions on joining.
- JOIN: Please join the conference via the provided link in your confirmation email 5-10 minutes prior to the start of the class.
- AUDIO: COMPUTER: Once you’re in the waiting room, you can also choose to listen via your computer’s speakers.
- TELEPHONE: Once you’re in the waiting room, choose to either “Use Telephone” and call the number provided, OR
- ACCESS CODE: Then put in the access code followed by #.
- AUDIO CODE: If you’re using your phone for audio, please also put in Audio Code #
You’re now in the class! We’re looking forward to it!