- This event has passed.
Cancelled: Reverse Illustrator and Financial Planning
November 16 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Today’s call will be cancelled and rescheduled for another time.
With rapidly appreciating home values, more and more Financial Advisors and mass affluent baby boomers are taking a fresh look at Reverse Mortgages. Now with our powerful Illustrator tool, you will be able to show them the flexibility and options that a reverse mortgage can bring to a financial plan.
The Illustrator combines interactive charts and graphs to answer a number of “what if” questions such as:
* How would the available line-of-credit change if voluntary payments are made?
* What impact would rising interest rates have on the loan and line of credit balances?
* What if the home value stayed flat or even declined?
* How much money could be taken out from the reverse at a later date?
Join us to learn how to navigate this easy to use software. We will also review several concepts that you can easily share with your prospects and referral partners that have led to actual sales.
Trainer: Steve Resch, FAR – VP of Retirement Strategy Division
To register for the class please click here.
Remember the class will be held at 2:00 pm, EST (11:00 am, PDT)
HOW to Join the Webinar
- REGISTRATION: Once you register, you will immediately get a confirmation email that will have the link to the class, the ability to add that class to your calendar and instructions on joining.
- JOIN: Please join the conference via the provided link in your confirmation email 5-10 minutes prior to the start of the class.
- AUDIO: COMPUTER: Once you’re in the waiting room, you can also choose to listen via your computer’s speakers.
- TELEPHONE: Once you’re in the waiting room, choose to either “Use Telephone” and call the number provided, OR
- ACCESS CODE: Then put in the access code followed by #.
- AUDIO CODE: If you’re using your phone for audio, please also put in Audio Code #
You’re now in the class! We’re looking forward to it!