- This event has passed.
One Time Event: Why the Coordinated Withdrawal Strategy Works
June 3 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
This is an exclusive training for FAR partners to learn and be able to better discuss the Coordinated Withdrawal Strategy with financial advisors and have a better understanding of the findings published in the Journal of Financial Planning. Presented by Phil Walker and Dr Barry Sacks, Co-Authors of the study “To Reduce the Risk of Retirement Portfolio Exhaustion, Include Home Equity as a Non-Correlated Asset in the Portfolio” published in the Journal of Financial Planning this past December.
Trainer: Phil Walker, FAR – Retirement Strategies
To register for the class please click here.
Remember the class will be held at 2 pm, EST (11 am, PST)
HOW to Join the Webinar
- REGISTRATION: Once you register, you will immediately get a confirmation email that will have the link to the class, the ability to add that class to your calendar and instructions on joining.
- JOIN: Please join the conference via the provided link in your confirmation email 5-10 minutes prior to the start of the class.
- AUDIO: COMPUTER: Once you’re in the waiting room, you can also choose to listen via your computer’s speakers.
- TELEPHONE: Once you’re in the waiting room, choose to either “Use Telephone” and call the number provided, OR
- ACCESS CODE: Then put in the access code followed by #.
- AUDIO CODE: If you’re using your phone for audio, please also put in Audio Code #
You’re now in the class! We’re looking forward to it!