- This event has passed.
Manage Post-Retirement Risk in Housing Wealth
May 11, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Post-Retirement Risk is a potential risk to financial security that an individual may encounter after they retire. In this class we will look at how home equity, accessed with a reverse mortgage, can provide income-tax free liquidity, options, and flexibility to manage those risks. We will explain how the product works including eligibility, costs, misconceptions, and consumer safeguards. We will then review case studies of using a reverse mortgage to manage four risks including poor sequence of returns, excessive asset distribution rates, long term care expenditures, and other unplanned but major expenses.
Attendees will leave with a better understanding of the reverse mortgage and how it can mitigate Post-Retirement risk, and ultimately safeguard and enhance their client’s financial plan.
Trainer: Steve Resch, FAR – VP of Retirement Strategy Division
To register for the class please click here.
Remember the class will be held at 2:00 pm, EST (11:00 am, PDT)
HOW to Join the Webinar
- REGISTRATION: Once you register, you will immediately get a confirmation email that will have the link to the class, the ability to add that class to your calendar and instructions on joining.
- JOIN: Please join the conference via the provided link in your confirmation email 5-10 minutes prior to the start of the class.
- AUDIO: COMPUTER: Once you’re in the waiting room, you can also choose to listen via your computer’s speakers.
- TELEPHONE: Once you’re in the waiting room, choose to either “Use Telephone” and call the number provided, OR
- ACCESS CODE: Then put in the access code followed by #.
- AUDIO CODE: If you’re using your phone for audio, please also put in Audio Code #
You’re now in the class! We’re looking forward to it!