- This event has passed.
Life of Loan Overview
May 17, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Have you ever wondered what happens during the loan process? What happens when the loan closes? What does the Servicer actually do? How does the loan get shipped to HUD? This is the class for you.
Trainer: Jessica Rankins, AVP of Training and Process Management
To register for the class please click here.
Remember the class will be held at 2 pm, EST (11am, PDT)
HOW to Join the Webinar
- REGISTRATION: Once you register, you will immediately get a confirmation email that will have the link to the class, the ability to add that class to your calendar and instructions on joining.
- JOIN: Please join the conference via the provided link in your confirmation email 5-10 minutes prior to the start of the class.
- AUDIO: COMPUTER: Once you’re in the waiting room, you can also choose to listen via your computer’s speakers.
- TELEPHONE: Once you’re in the waiting room, choose to either “Use Telephone” and call the number provided, OR
- ACCESS CODE: Then put in the access code followed by #.
- AUDIO CODE: If you’re using your phone for audio, please also put in Audio Code #
You’re now in the class! We’re looking forward to it!