- This event has passed.
How to Keep Going When the Going Gets Tough, Part 2
February 23 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Experiencing stress in the workplace is unavoidable. The key to handling stress is not to avoid it but to find methods to persevere through it without losing resolve. This 2-part course will give you tools to identify workplace stressors, end negative self-talk, build a support network, and embrace change. As a result, you will be more equipped to prevent burnout, calmly deal with daily defeats, build better relationships with coworkers and clients, and find greater happiness and satisfaction in day-to-day work life.
Upon completing part 2, you should be better able to
- Accept & embrace change
- Use flexible thinking to overcome obstacles
- Implement stress management & relaxation strategies to maintain resilience
Trainer: Meagan Windler and Courtney Rozell
To register for the class please click here.
Remember the class will be held at 12 pm, EST ( 9am, PST)
HOW to Join the Webinar
- REGISTRATION: Once you register, you will immediately get a confirmation email that will have the link to the class, the ability to add that class to your calendar and instructions on joining.
- JOIN: Please join the conference via the provided link in your confirmation email 5-10 minutes prior to the start of the class.
- AUDIO: COMPUTER: Once you’re in the waiting room, you can also choose to listen via your computer’s speakers.
- TELEPHONE: Once you’re in the waiting room, choose to either “Use Telephone” and call the number provided, OR
- ACCESS CODE: Then put in the access code followed by #.
- AUDIO CODE: If you’re using your phone for audio, please also put in Audio Code #
You’re now in the class! We’re looking forward to it!