How to Keep Going When the Going Gets Tough, Part 1
February 21 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Experiencing stress in the workplace is unavoidable. The key to handling stress is not to avoid it but to find methods to persevere through it without losing resolve. This 2-part course will give you tools to identify workplace stressors, end negative self-talk, build a support network, and embrace change. As a result, you will be more equipped to prevent burnout, calmly deal with daily defeats, build better relationships with coworkers and clients, and find greater happiness and satisfaction in day-to-day work life.
Upon completing part 1, you should be better able to.
- Bounce back from adversity
- Build your support network
- Make connections to build resilience
Trainer: Meagan Windler and Courtney Rozell
To register for the class please click here.
Remember the class will be held at 12 pm, EST (9 am, PST)
HOW to Join the Webinar
- REGISTRATION: Once you register, you will immediately get a confirmation email that will have the link to the class, the ability to add that class to your calendar and instructions on joining.
- JOIN: Please join the conference via the provided link in your confirmation email 5-10 minutes prior to the start of the class.
- AUDIO: COMPUTER: Once you’re in the waiting room, you can also choose to listen via your computer’s speakers.
- TELEPHONE: Once you’re in the waiting room, choose to either “Use Telephone” and call the number provided, OR
- ACCESS CODE: Then put in the access code followed by #.
- AUDIO CODE: If you’re using your phone for audio, please also put in Audio Code #
You’re now in the class! We’re looking forward to it!