- This event has passed.
Home Equity in Retirement Planning, CFP CE approved
September 19 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The combination of rising inflation and underperforming investment markets, has many financial advisors considering home equity to help safeguard and improve retirement outcomes. Often serving as a client’s largest asset, strategically accessing equity with a reverse mortgage may:
• Manage long-term care risks.
• Bridge gaps to maximize social security.
• Eliminate a mortgage payment.
• Fund legacy strategies and more.
Join our live webinar to learn how a reverse mortgage can be a powerful retirement planning tool, and how the emotional attachment to our homes can have an impact on the financial decisions we make regarding our housing wealth.
This class is eligible for 1 CFP CE credit.
Duration: 1 hour
Trainer: Stephen Resch, FAR – VP of Retirement Strategies
To register for the class please click here.
Remember the class will be held at 2 pm, EST (11 am, PST)
HOW to Join the Webinar
- REGISTRATION: Once you register, you will immediately get a confirmation email that will have the link to the class, the ability to add that class to your calendar and instructions on joining.
- JOIN: Please join the conference via the provided link in your confirmation email 5-10 minutes prior to the start of the class.
- AUDIO: COMPUTER: Once you’re in the waiting room, you can also choose to listen via your computer’s speakers.
- TELEPHONE: Once you’re in the waiting room, choose to either “Use Telephone” and call the number provided, OR
- ACCESS CODE: Then put in the access code followed by #.
- AUDIO CODE: If you’re using your phone for audio, please also put in Audio Code #
You’re now in the class! We’re looking forward to it!