- This event has passed.
Financial Assessment Tips
October 6 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Looking at a RM borrower qualification through the Financial Assessment lens. A review of the different credit scenarios of the Reverse Mortgage Borrower. Includes willingness and capacity, liabilities, property charges, extenuating circumstances and LESA.
Trainer: Jessica Rankins, AVP of Training and Process Management
To register for the class please click here.
Remember the class will be held at 12 pm, EST (9 am, PDT)
HOW to Join the Webinar
- REGISTRATION: Once you register, you will immediately get a confirmation email that will have the link to the class, the ability to add that class to your calendar and instructions on joining.
- JOIN: Please join the conference via the provided link in your confirmation email 5-10 minutes prior to the start of the class.
- AUDIO: COMPUTER: Once you’re in the waiting room, you can also choose to listen via your computer’s speakers.
- TELEPHONE: Once you’re in the waiting room, choose to either “Use Telephone” and call the number provided, OR
- ACCESS CODE: Then put in the access code followed by #.
- AUDIO CODE: If you’re using your phone for audio, please also put in Audio Code #
You’re now in the class! We’re looking forward to it!