- This event has passed.
Delivering Exceptional Phone Service Part 1
November 2 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
To attract and retain customers in this highly competitive environment, it is important to meet their needs and make them feel valued. This 2-part workshop will give you the techniques you need to deliver exceptional service over the phone, so that you are better equipped to appropriately address customers’ concerns and keep them happy clients for years to come.
Upon completing part 1, you will be able to:
Actively listen to customers
Identify stages of a call
Trainer: Meagan Windler and Jodie Bowers
To register for the class please click here.
Remember the class will be held at 3 pm, EST (12pm, PST)
HOW to Join the Webinar
- REGISTRATION: Once you register, you will immediately get a confirmation email that will have the link to the class, the ability to add that class to your calendar and instructions on joining.
- JOIN: Please join the conference via the provided link in your confirmation email 5-10 minutes prior to the start of the class.
- AUDIO: COMPUTER: Once you’re in the waiting room, you can also choose to listen via your computer’s speakers.
- TELEPHONE: Once you’re in the waiting room, choose to either “Use Telephone” and call the number provided, OR
- ACCESS CODE: Then put in the access code followed by #.
- AUDIO CODE: If you’re using your phone for audio, please also put in Audio Code #
You’re now in the class! We’re looking forward to it!