- This event has passed.
April 5, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
When FAR’s Underwriting dept finds deficiencies in the documentation they receive to clear a condition, the process is delayed while they waif for acceptable documentation. W have some useful tips to address these in order to help get your conditions cleared as quickly as possible, with the goal to clear the conditions the first time the underwriter reviews them.
Trainer: Jessica Rankins, FAR’s AVP Training and Process Management
To register for the class please click here.
Remember the class will be held at 12 pm, EST (10 am, PDT)
HOW to Join the Webinar
- REGISTRATION: Once you register, you will immediately get a confirmation email that will have the link to the class, the ability to add that class to your calendar and instructions on joining.
- JOIN: Please join the conference via the provided link in your confirmation email 5-10 minutes prior to the start of the class.
- AUDIO: COMPUTER: Once you’re in the waiting room, you can also choose to listen via your computer’s speakers.
- TELEPHONE: Once you’re in the waiting room, choose to either “Use Telephone” and call the number provided, OR
- ACCESS CODE: Then put in the access code followed by #.
- AUDIO CODE: If you’re using your phone for audio, please also put in Audio Code #
You’re now in the class! We’re looking forward to it!