- This event has passed.
HMDA – GMI Collection
August 29 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
This course will teach you about the requirements for the HMDA Government Monitoring Information (GMI) collection and how to accurately mark the 1009 in accordance with these requirements.
Duration: 30 mins
Audience: All RM Professionals
Trainer: Jessica Rankins, AVP Training and Process Management
To register for the class please click here
Remember the class will be held at 12 pm, EST (9 am, PDT)
HOW to Join the Webinar
- REGISTRATION: Once you register, you will immediately get a confirmation email that will have the link to the class, the ability to add that class to your calendar and instructions on joining.
- JOIN: Please join the conference via the provided link in your confirmation email 5-10 minutes prior to the start of the class.
- AUDIO: COMPUTER: Once you’re in the waiting room, you can also choose to listen via your computer’s speakers.
- TELEPHONE: Once you’re in the waiting room, choose to either “Use Telephone” and call the number provided, OR
- ACCESS CODE: Then put in the access code followed by #.
- AUDIO CODE: If you’re using your phone for audio, please also put in Audio Code
You’re now in the class! We’re looking forward to it!